Self Portrait in coloured pencil

Thursday 19 March 2015

Portrait Commission Prize

Remember the Open Day at Nicoll's Dental Practice Penrith on Saturday 28th March

In Aid of the BEEP Fund

The last time I went for a check-up to my lovely dentist I arrived early and sat in the waiting room in the warm puzzling over the above poster. I hadn't heard of the BEEP Fund before, so when I went in the first thing I said was "What is the BEEP fund?" Well, when Mrs Nicoll explained that the Birkbeck Medical Group raises money for equipment that doctors need to take to serious accidents to save lives, I immediately said that I would like to donate a voucher for a portrait commission to be raffled at the open day.
Besides refreshments, lots of free samples and goody bags, there are great raffle prizes donated by patients and staff of the dental practice so don't miss out! I am looking forward to seeing the denture studio (and no I don't have dentures).
For more information phone Nicoll's Dental Practice on 01768 867399




No comments:

Post a Comment

You will need to Preview before it will Publish